Whale Supersub Smart Bilge Pump 1100 – 12 volt (SS1212) 131662
The Whale Supersub range of Smart automatic bilge pumps are a super slim, low profile design making them ideal for areas where space is at a premium. An integral electric field sensor automatically switches on and off with the detection of fluctuating bilge water levels. Designed for quick and easy installation, the multi position pump head and outlet fits neatly into almost any area and position.
• Unaffected by wave motion
• Solid state switching with no moving parts
• Environmentally friendly and mercury free
• Integrated bleed ball prevents airlocks
• Electric field sensor technology
• Easy to clean built-in strum box, low maintenance design
• Designed for use with 131112 non return valve
• 131662/131664 includes built in non-return valve
• 131662/131664 features 25/28mm stepped hose connector
• CE certified and conforms to ISO8849 and ISO15083
Whale Supersub Smart Bilge Pump 1100- 66l/m / 1050gph
Outlet Dia.: 25/28mm
Power: 12v / 4.3amps
Mount Screws Gauge: 4mm r/h
Whale Electric submersible and manual bilge pumps are manufactured to the highest standard. Whale manufacture bilge pumps to suit vessels of all sizes from small runabouts to large yachts and cruisers. They are available in manual. automatic or non-automatic versions.
Boat Hut has access to the entire Whale range and if it does not appear on our website then please feel free to give us a call to provide you a competitive quote.
Alternatively we can assist in finding the bilge pump to suit your needs.
All Supersub models, Supersub 500, 650 and 1100 and Supersub Smart 650 and 1100 are uniquely designed, specifically for fast and efficient removal of bilge water from leisure craft. The Supersub range fits into narrow and low spaces that other bilge pumps cannot reach. SS5012, SS5022, SS1012 AND SS1024 ARE NOT AUTOMATIC PUMPS. Supersub Smart 650 and 1100 are automatic. The pump will sense the presence of water and will switch on the pump, turning it off again when the water level has dropped. The switching is solid state hence there are no moving parts. The Supersub Smart models allow waves of water to pass over, without turning the pump on every time, as it has a built in time delay.
LV1219 Non-Return Valve (recommended for SS5012 models) .
BE9003 / BE9006 Automatic, water activated, electronic switch (For use with SS5012, SS5022, SS1012 and SS1024 models).
BE9002 Automatic, water activated, floatswitch
SF5131 3/4” Skin fitting (SS5012, SS5022 and SS5212 models)
SF5204 1” Skin Fitting (SS1012, SS1024, SS1212 and SS1224 models)
• The Supersub and Supersub Smart range of products are designed to pump normal bilge water. Output capacity depends on installation and operating conditions. If this product is intended to be used for any other purpose or with any other liquid, it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the pump is suitable for the application and, in particular, that the materials are fully compatible with the liquids to be used.
• This product must only be used in the bilges of leisure craft. If this product is to be used as the sole and/or primary bilge pump, the Supersub 500/650/1100 and Supersub Smart 650/1100 pumps should only be used in boats up to 24m (78.8 ft).
• The bilge water should only be evacuated through a correctly installed skin fitting above the water line of the boat.
Awards and accreditations
Sailing Today Award
Qualitec Innovation Award – Menzione Speciale 2010
Premium Product Award August 2009 – “This was our all round favourite pump with multiple installation options easily cleaned and removable filter, small bore hose and full automation.” James Turner – Sailing Today Group test – August 2009
“This pump is easily the best working pump I have ever owned. I will recommend your company as I often service many boats.” Mr Ekberg, Boat Servicing Customer, Sweden June 2011
Whale Supersub Smart Bilge Pump 1100